Viking Sewing Shop
Let Us Take Care of Your Viking Machine Service & Repair Needs
Certified Sewing Machine Technician
Our Basic ServicesWhat we can do for you:
- Full Viking Machine Assessment
- Cleaning and Calibration
- Repairs and Restoration of broken or worn Parts
- Recommendations to promote the life of your machine and a lifetime of Creative Sewing!
Other ServicesWe also offer:
- Machine Accessories, including a full assortment of Presser Feet
- Embroidery, Sewing and Quilting Thread
- Machine Needles of all sizes
- Embroidery Stabliizer, Hoops and Designs to meet most project needs
- Software to digitalize and edit your most challenging embroidery project!
Service FeeOur $80.00 Service Fee includes cleaning and calibrating your machine, as well as software updates as appropriate. If your machine should require parts or more intense repairs, you will be called with an estimate, prior to work being done. Our goal is to return your machine in Tip Top Shape, as quickly as possible. We try to have machines ready for pickup within 2 weeks.
Our Service Technician will work on Viking machines sold by Sisters Too. Service of Viking machines sold by other dealers will be determined at time of request. We are available to accept your machine for repairs or pickup, Monday through Friday, 10 AM - 5 PM, and Saturday, 10 AM - 4 PM.